We know it will take up to two weeks usually to get your customized iron on patches, otherwise, rush service fee will be involved. Thinking about get your jobs done in no time? At irononlogos.com, we can print your personal graphics, logos, letters, numbers and ideas on a shirt super-fast, with durable high quality printing. More importantly, we want you and your group looks great with our products. That’s why we review every design for sizing, contrast, layering issues, and when necessary, we will even recreate and enhance any uploaded images you send us so that they're perfect for printing. No minimum order, No hidden fees, No rush service fees, No setup charges. irononlogo.com is the only shop in Canada that offers such fast and low cost service to customized iron on patches just for you! Right for you!
MOQ: 30 PCS
Price: $ 5.99/PC
Some Customer Order Sample:
You can iron the patches on T shirts, Jerseys, Backpack, Caps and any other fabric.
How to Order customized Iron on patch
· Please leave a message or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org inform us of the Iron on patch’s size (click here for reference), numbers and letters, logos, you want and the place on Iron on patches you would like to leave them when you are placing order. For example:
Front: Choose large full-chest team’s logo or small left-chest logo
Back: Choose large logo or personalized name and number
Sleeves (either or both): Choose logo or number, or leave it blank.
· We will make a design and send the design to you for confirmation
· After confirmation, we will make the name bar or number kits in 24 hours
· Shipping by regular mail or three guaranteed days shipping or overnight shipping depending on customer’s demand
· Deal with customer feedback ASAP
· Make records for custom items in order to change or reorder
Attention: we don’t sell the Iron on patch alone.
· 100% cotton
· Short-sleeve shirt
· All graphics are heat sealed
· Crew neckline
· Machine wash and dry
· Lay flat collar
· Taped neck and shoulders
· Double-needle stitching throughout for increased durability
· Quarter turned body